The 190-ton LTM 1160-5.2 mobile crane mounted on a five-axle chassis is the successor to the LTM 1160-5.1. It has a load capacity increased by around 20% to 25%, while the telescopic boom has remained at the same length.
- Superstructure powered by a single six-cylinder Tier 4 Final diesel engine with a mechanical shaft
- Six-part 203-ft.-long telescopic boom telescopes in and out easily via the rapid action TELEMATIK telescoping system
- 40- to 118-ft. folding jib and additional telescopic boom extensions enable hoist heights of up to 305 ft. and outreaches of up to 249 ft.
- Folding jib can be erected to an angle of 0°, 20° or 40°, with optional hydraulic adjustment facility available
- Maximum ballast of 119,000 lbs. with a width of 14 ft.
- Total weight of 132,000 lbs. and a 26,400-lb. axle load
- Ease of control with Load Sensing and LICCON2
- Force transferred to the crane axles via the 12-speed ZF-AS Tronic gears
- Five steering programs can be selected at the touch of a button