Scheduled to be available in early 2015 (specs subject to change), the 82,400-lb. CX350D hydraulic excavator is the first of the D Series excavators to be introduced in North America. The unit offers advances in power, fuel savings, operation and control, all while meeting the new Tier 4 Final regulations for emissions control.
- Combines cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR), selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technologies
- Delivers up to 8% faster cycle times, improved digging force and lift capacity, up to 10% greater fuel efficiency, up to 3% greater drawbar pull and improved responsiveness and multifunctional control
- Rated at 268 hp and provides maximum torque of 773 ft.-lbs.
- Digging force of 36,980 lbs. and a bucket digging force of 51,640 lbs.
- “Auto Power Up” function increases digging force to 40,200 lbs. and bucket digging force to 56,160 lbs.
- Maximum reach exceeds 33 ft. and maximum digging depth exceeds 26 ft. depending on arm configuration
- Features the Intelligent Hydraulic System and electrically controlled hydraulic pump
- Three working modes (SP, H and Auto) to conserve energy and exert only as much power needed to complete the job