Caterpillar's 35-tonne 335F L CR -- the largest minimum-swing-radius excavator available today -- works at a 16% fuel efficiency advantage compared to the 328D model it replaces.
- 192-hp C7.1 Tier 4 Final engine with automatic engine speed control, engine idle shutdown system and ECO mode
- Just 7 in. of tail swing over the side of 33-in. track shoes
- Engine can run on biodiesel blends up to B20
- Cat Connect technologies
- Lift capacities with heavy counterweight option: up to 41,500 lbs.
- Max dig depth: 22 ft. 9 in.
- Max reach (ground level): 34 ft. 9 in.
- Operating weight: 87,940 lbs.
- Drawbar pull: 66,318 lbf.