The 185 CFM portable air compressor is now available from authorized Chicago Pneumatic equipment dealers across the continent. Equipped with a water-cooled, 49-hp, four-cylinder John Deere engine, the CPS 185 JD iT4 Steel delivers a solution for running a myriad of pneumatic construction tools, sand blasting and just in time for irrigation blow out season.
- Rear-mount control panel for easy operation
- Trailer light package
- Adjustable-height hitch complete with jack stand and safety chains for safe transport
- Automatic temperature shutdowns and low oil pressure shutdown to protect the engine
- A galvaneal sheet metal enclosure to reduce compressor and engine noise
- Operating weight of 2,375 lb.
- Measures 125” long, 60” wide, and 55.25” tall
- The CPS 185 JD has a normal working pressure of 100 psi with a maximum unloading pressure of 125 psi
- A 25-gallon fuel tank