The new Wirtgen W 210i and W 200i are compliant with U.S. Tier 4i emissions requirements.
- W 200i is powered by a single engine generating 535 hp; its operating weight is 59,922 lbs. with half-full water tank, half-full fuel tank, a 165-lb. driver, and tools
- W 210i has nearly all of the same features as the W 210i, except for added power in cutting applications, features a unique fuel-saving drive concept utilizing two diesel engines, generating a total 680 hp with both engines engaged; its operating weight is 63,670 lbs.
- Sstandard milling width of 79 in., but can be fitted with optional 59 in. or 87 in. cutting units
- Three selectable engine speeds enable a broad range of applications, such as large-scale surface course rehabilitation, complete pavement removal at full depth, and fine milling, and have a milling depth of 0-13 in.
- Parallel-to-Surface (PTS) technology automatically keeps the cutter housing
- Intelligent Speed Control system incorporates an electronic flow divider that makes the four tracks work in harmony when turning a radius