The 55-Ton Spread-Axle, Low-Deck trailer (55SA-LD) from Talbert Mfg. features an 18-inch deck height and an E1Nitro that so it can run with three axles, four axles close-coupled or as a 3+1 spread-axle.
- 18-inch deck height, two inches lower than Talbert’s standard 55SA unit, offers an advantage for haulers who need to haul heavy and oversized equipment under bridges or through tunnels with low clearance rather than making trips around. In addition, the lower deck height equates to additional load opportunities
- Non-ground bearing hydraulic gooseneck design with a 108-inch swing radius
- 24-inch flip gooseneck extension results in a 132-inch swing radius
- E1Nitro makes the 14-foot, 1-inch spread between the third and fourth axles possible; system articulates left and right and uses nitrogen to equalize the up and down movement
- Four-beam trailer is constructed with 12-inch, T-1 main beams and two inches of apitong decking and also features 12-inch swinging, removable outriggers for wider loads and a 25-foot, 6-inch cleared deck length (26 feet actual)