Honda Power Equipment offers a complete line of portable water pumps for a wide variety of agricultural, construction, rental and residential application including the WT Series; the WDP diaphragm pump; and the WMP20XA pump. The product line consists of a number of different models in four different categories – de-watering, construction, multi-purpose, and submersible series. The construction – or trash – pumps are used for pumping water contaminated with sticks, leaves, stones and other waste materials.
The WT series pumps offer:
- Easy-starting and OHV commercial-grade engine
- Quick release clean-out and Silicon carbide mechanical seals
- A conical-shaped cast iron impeller for improved priming and durability
- Replaceable stainless-steel wear plates for extended life
The WDP diaphragm pump moves wastewater containing up to 2.4” diameter solids and is designed for industrial applications including construction, agriculture, mining, and any application where muddy water, sludge or water with a high percentage of solids might be encountered.
- Die cast aluminum case
- Air cushion chamber
- Special rock channel that allows solids to easily pass
- Spring-protected connecting rod to prevent case damage
- Rugged neoprene diaphragm with nylon insert
- Standard wheel kit for easy transport
The WMP20XA is designed to pump various industrial and agricultural chemicals in addition to clear water applications. The WMP series pump features:
- EPDM seals for chemical resistance
- Reinforced thermoplastic pump housing and impeller
- Full frame protection with vibration-damping mounts.