This single drum vibratory compactor has been developed for a wide range of compaction applications in all kinds of road building and infrastructure projects.
- Tier 4i JCB Ecomax engines delivering up to 10% fuel savings
- No DPF for low cost of ownership along with no downtime for regeneration
- Smooth drum or pad-foot models available for compaction of all soil types
- Several Compaction Analysis Systems available as options for the VM117
- Excellent all-round visibility and serviceability
- Operating weight of 11 tons and comes equipped standard with a smooth drum
- Significant enhancements have been made to the compaction specifications; including amplitude, frequency, centrifugal force, static linear load and weight distribution, resulting in fewer passes being required to achieve the material density requirements.
- JCB’s Automatic Vibration Control (AVC) automatic compaction control system, avoids over-compaction at the end of each pass
- Spacious cab delivers an excellent level of visibility to the rear of the machine and to the drum edges which increases operational safety, especially when working in confined areas and improves productivity