The K-Series 4WD wheel loaders now feature three models that meet Tier 4 Final emissions standards. The engine update also allowed John Deere to offer several machine enhancements to the 624K, 644K* and 724K for added durability, productivity, increased uptime and lower daily operating costs.
- PowerTech EPA Tier 4 Final engine delivers sufficient torque to help maintain good boom and bucket speed in and out of the pile
- No increase in machine weight or dimensions
- Include standard axle cooling and filtration, and brake retractors and adjusters on the Teammate V axles
- Standard five-speed lockup torque converter (LUTC) transmission
- Level 1 Sound Suppression Package and quiet cab with air conditioning
- Come standard with WorkSight technology
* 644K Hybrid will remain with an Interim Tier 4/Stage IIIB engine