The EC380E crawler excavator is powered by a 306-net-hp Volvo D13 Tier 4 Final engine, enabling high digging and breakout forces, reduced emissions and a 9% improvement in fuel efficiency.
- Offers a 79,400- to 94,800-lb. operating weight, 24-ft. 3-in. maximum digging depth, 36-ft. 4-in. maximum digging reach and 49,840- to 54,560-lb. maximum breakout force, depending on boom configuration
- Hydraulics matched to the engine and controlled by an advanced system to provide on-demand flow
- ECO mode offers improved fuel efficiency and increases controllability for more precise performance
- Integrated work mode system offers I (Idle), F (Fine), G (General), H (Heavy) or P (Power max) work modes
- Joysticks, keypad and LCD monitor ergonomically designed and positioned for optimum comfort and control
- Reinforced three-piece undercarriage and high tensile steel X-shaped frame
- Hydraulically-driven, electrically controlled cooling fan activates only when needed