Magnum has introduced an innovative line of gaseous-fueled generators capable of running directly on well gas.
Magnum Power Products has introduced a line of gaseous-fueled mobile generators ranging from 100 kW through 396 kW. The new line can run directly on well gas in addition to natural gas and propane.
- To account for fluctuations in well gas, generators provide paralleling capabilities and automatic change over so that power output is maintained
- Generators allow a site to maintain power without customer interaction, and are supported by an extensive service network unlike many in the industry.
- Powered by heavy-duty spark-ignited engine designed to handle the impurities that come from running on raw natural gas
- Engine management systems automatically adjust to run on propane, natural gas, or well gas
- Full-featured controller is easy to use and program in the field for customized installations
- Sound-attenuated enclosure