The new SW 24 and SW 28 skid steer loaders were specifically designed and manufactured for the North American market. These units are the perfect solution for a variety of jobs providing exceptional power, maneuverability and comfort.
- Powered by a 74.3-hp Perkins Tier 4 Final diesel engine with maintenance-free flow-through after treatment design
- All units feature standard two-speed transmission and are available in both H-Pattern and ISO joystick pilot controls
- SW 24: radial-lift skid steer; 2,350 lb.rated operating capacity; 125 in. lift height
- SW 28: vertical-lift skid steer; 2,800 lb.rated operating capacity; 135 in. lift height
- Hydraulically driven fan operates only as needed, allowing faster engine warm-up times and reduced noise
- Redefined cab designed for operator comfort