Komatsu brought its 30.9-ton HM300-5 articulated dump truck into compliance with the U.S. EPA’s Tier 4 Final emissions restrictions by adding selective catalytic reduction to exhaust gas recirculation on its 324 hp Komatsu diesel. Standard KOMTRAX has been enhanced to monitor diesel-exhaust-fluid levels, ambient air temperatures and pressures. A new Auto Idle Shutdown function helps reduce unnecessary engine-idling time.
- Loading height: 9 ft. 2 in.
- Gross vehicle weight: 117,892 lb.
- Komatsu Traction Control System (K-TCS)
- Six-speed countershaft Komatsu Advanced Transmission with Optimum Modulation Control System (K-ATOMiCS)
- Integrated payload meter is now standard equipment, displaying loaded material weight on the 7-in. LCD monitor and on external display lamps
- Rear-view camera displaying on a separate 7-in. LCD monitor is standard
- ECO Guidance function on the monitor provides operational tips to reduce fuel consumption
- New Operator Identification System reports key operating information for multiple operators
- Standard Komatsu CARE service provides complimentary scheduled maintenance for the first three years or 2,000 hours