Volvo A30G articulated dump truck, studio
Volvo A30G articulated hauler, field
Volvo’s new G-Series articulated dump trucks – the A25G, A30G, A35G, A35G FS, A40G and A40G FS – get new turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engines redesigned to adhere to stringent Tier 4 Final/ Stage IV emissions regulations. The trucks' unique traction-control system automatically switches between drive combinations of 6x6 and 6x4 to provide maximum traction when needed and keep fuel consumption low. All differentials can be 100% locked, causing all wheels to rotate at the same speed for maximized traction.
- Unique inline dropbox designed for high ground clearance
- Oil-cooled wet multiple-disc brakes proven on the A35 and A40 models now also on the A25G and A30G
- Full hydraulic suspension on the A35G FS and A40G FS facilitates high hauling speeds to increase productivity with a more-comfortable ride
- The A35G, A35G FS, A40G and A40G FS can be equipped with Volvo’s onboard weighing system, which helps optimize payload and minimize wear, tire damage and fuel consumption
- Standard CareTrack telematics system provides remote machine information such as fuel consumption and service reminders that allow improved planning and operation