With an overall weight of 79,860 lbs., the SY335LC features a fuel-efficient, 290-hp Cummins QSL9 Tier 4 Interim-certified engine and positive-control Kawasaki hydraulics with 34.3-MPa system pressure.
- 49,458-lbf. bucket breakout force and dig depth of 24 ft. 2 in.
- Standard features include a 2 1/2-cu.-yd. general-purpose bucket, two-way auxiliary hydraulics and a pattern-control change valve
- Large box-section track frames, thick-plate single-sheet mainframe and massive swing bearing enhance durability
- Cab features maximum interior space withseasy access to controls and machine operation information
- Ground level access to nearly all key service points