The TL8 compact track loader, which replaces the TL230 Series 2 model, features a radial lift loader design, weighs approximately 8,345 lbs. and has a tip load of 6,020 lbs.
- Rated operating capacity increased by over 13% to 2,105 lbs.
- Optional rear counterweights boost rated capacity an additional 10+%
- Bucket breakout forces exceeds 6,800 lbs. and loader lift arm forces exceed 6,700 lbs.
- 74.3-hp turbocharged engine meets Tier 4 Final standards via a high-pressure common rail injection system, diesel oxidation catalyst and diesel particulate filter
- Double reduction planetary drives provide traction forces of over 9,100 lbs
- Operator's cab includes an LCD multi-information monitor panel and switch bank, low-effort pilot controls, proportional auxiliary switches and standard deluxe high back suspension seat
- Optional pressurized cab with roll-up door that can be opened regardless of loader arm or attachment position