At CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014, Doosan Portable Power introduced the company’s first gasoline-powered portable air compressor in the form of the C185, its most widely used model. The unit was developed to provide contractors who need 185 cfm at 100 psi with an alternative to diesel power.
- Kubota 2.5-liter, fully electronic, fuel-injected engine built on a diesel block that was made gasoline-applicable
- Offers a runtime of eight hours at full load
- Cool-box design keeps internal package temperatures low to protect components and any tools stored in the storage system
- Limiting ambient temperature of 125° F
- Gasoline-only fuel cap with fill neck designed to prevent accidental diesel fuel fills
- Conveniently located maintenance points
- Single-piece, lockable, lightweight canopy made of a virtually indestructible composite