Reading Truck Body, LLC, re-designs its Landscaper SL?a specialized truck body built to meet the demands of the landscape, nursery and lawn care industry.
The galvannealed steel body on the Landscaper SL features a fully-welded bulkhead, doors and sides with reinforced posts welded to the understructure. It also a universal understructure for quick and easy mounting and rear full swing-out doors for clear access to the bed area. The body is initially available in 10- or 12-ft. configurations.
Additional standard features include:
- 50o angle, 8-13 ton capacity Champion hoist
- Curbside swing-away door
- Full cab shield with lashing rings
- Steel cam lock assemblies
- Side tarp tie-down bars with front and rear tie-down cleats positioned for easy door opening
- Incandescent lighting
- Clearance lights and automotive wire harness
Options include roll-up tarp system, underbody cargo boxes, receiver hitch, access ladders and/or steps that easily stow under-body when not in use.