Bobcat released its first Tier-4 600 frame-size loaders — the S630 and S650 skid-steer loaders and the T630 and T650 compact track loaders. These 74-hp loaders provide the same performance benefits of the previous Tier 4 Interim models and meet Tier 4 Final standards without a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- Ultra-low particulate combustion (ULPC) engine significantly reduces particulate matter created in the combustion chamber
- ULPC engines generate increased torque over a broader range of engine speeds
- Radius- and vertical-lift-path models with rated operating capacities from 2,180 to 2,690 lb.
- Standard machine shutdown protection and cold weather protection
- Track loaders feature an all-steel suspension with forged steel rollers suspended by high-strength steel leaf springs
- Cab-forward design moves the operator closer to the attachment and provides optimal visibility in all directions
- Large cab with redesigned interior, improved cab pressurization and a choice of controls
- Two-speed option and optional deluxe instrumentation panel