The only machine in its category with four-wheel drive and 45-percent gradeability as standard design, the Skyjack SJ6832 RTE provides end users with a zero-emission scissor lift built with the low running costs and high uptime associated with the Skyjack “simply reliable” AWP design philosophy.
- Built on the same chassis as the existing diesel and dual-fuel 68RT units
- Standard Skyjack color-coded and numbered wiring system, along with full access to all serviceable components and a tilt-out hydraulic manifold adds to the ease of user maintenance
- Range-extending gasoline-powered genset option allows unit to be reliably used at green field construction sites with no AC power, or when multiple shifts do not allow sufficient downtime to complete a standard charging cycle
- Crossover symmetrical four-wheel drive as standard
- Foam-filled nonmarking tires
- Near-zero noise levels