The new Big Blue 400 Pro diesel-engine welder/generator from Miller is more efficient and powerful than ever, with 400-amp output now available in a 300-amp package.
- Low-speed diesel machine offers multi-process flexibility and versatility to work on multiple jobs
- 400 amps of output at 100-percent duty cycle
- 12 kW peak auxiliary power or 10kW continuous auxiliary generator power, available while welding, allows for additional plug-in inverters for more versatile use as a multi-operator unit
- Handles most jobs with ease, including gouging with up to 1/4-inch carbons
- Designed to operate more than 10,000 hours before the first basic overhaul
- Quiet operation of just 66.5 dB at idle and 72.1 dB at maximum output
- Multiple EPA-compliant engine choices available (Caterpillar, Kubota and Mitsubishi)