The newly enhanced Total Control System (ITCS) commanding Kobelco's largest excavator, the 184,000-lb. SK850, accurately recognizes an operator’s inputs to the control levers and adjusts the hydraulics based on the work being completed. Auto-acceleration smoothly increase engine speed and hydraulic flow in coordination with the operator’s movements, while auto-deceleration will reduce engine speed after a set amount of inactivity, extending engine life and reducing fuel costs. Power boost with no time limit and heavy lift modes are also standard.
- Bucket breakout force: 79,582 lb.
- Dig depth: 31 ft. 10 in.
- Bucket capacities: 2.5 to 7.0 cu. yd.
- 510-hp Hino diesel
- Seven-way adjustable suspension seat
- Standard climate-controlled cab and AM/FM stereo
- Central maintenance walk allows easy access to engine, hydraulics and filters
- Variable-gauge track retract from 14-ft. 7-in max width to 12 ft. 6 in. for flatbed loading