The 11,050-lb. SK55SRx short-swing-radius excavator is engineered to supply maximum digging power while working in a compact footprint. Its 37.4 hp, water-cooled Yanmar diesel engine offers operating-cost savings through its multiple modes, including an “Energy Conservation Mode.” When the machine begins to dig, extra output from the third hydraulic pump (which typically powers the swing and dozer circuit) is directed to the arm and boom circuits for added power
- Integrated-flow, four-pump hydraulic system
- iNDR Cooling System reduces pump and power system noise
- Standard one- and two-way auxiliary hydraulic system
- Dig depth: 12 ft.10 in.
- Arm digging force: 5,530 lb.
- Bucket digging force: 11,128 lb.
- Standard with a dozer blade