Bosch introduces the new DH712VC Demolition Hammer and 1-3/4-inch RH745 Rotary Hammer. The DH712VC delivers 9.6 ft. lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) at a low weight of only 18.3 lbs. The RH745 delivers 7.6 ft. lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) improving jobsite efficiency by drilling up to 10 percent faster than its predecessor model, the 11263EVS.
- Comes equipped with vibration control through a longer air cushion in the hammer mechanism and an anti-vibration main and side handle
- The combination of 3 levels of vibration control help take the stress off of users
- Both hammers feature the standard SDS-max chuck and a variable speed dial
- Vario-lock function allows the chisel to be rotated to 12 positions to optimize the working angle when hammer is used in chiseling mode
- Auto lock-on switch to eliminate the need to continuously hold down the trigger