The SP-100e is a redesign of a stealth paver model previously offered by Roadtec. The gravity-fed paver eliminates a number of material-handling conveyor components and requires less engine power, saving fuel.
- Accepts the material at the top of the machine, where it is fed downward to the auger and screed
- Combining a gravity fed system with a material transfer vehicle helps remedy physical and thermal segregation in the asphalt mix
- Cummins QSB6.7 173 HP Tier 4i engine
- Base paving width of 10 ft.
- Solid rubber wheels
- Hopper capacity of 11 tons (10 mt)