The HL740TM-9A is a “Tool Master” version of the standard model that offers parallel lift for safe and easy loading and unloading of large and odd-shaped materials such as piping or transporting palletized materials like brick or concrete.
- Operating weight of 29,320 lbs., bucket capacity of 3.0 cu. yds. and bucket breakout force of 23,880 lbs.
- 156-hp Cummins QSB6.7 Tier 4 Interim engine with high-pressure common rail system and advanced in-cylinder combustion technology
- Engine power, automatic transmission, shift time and clutch cut-off activation can be customized based on job condition and personal preference
- Power, standard and economy power modes and manual, light, normal and heavy transmission powershift modes
- Larger, redesigned cab with fully automatic climate control system, tilting and telescopic steering column and adjustable wrist rest
- Advanced, multimedia functional, 5.7-in. touch screen LCD color monitor with adjustable swivel
- Hi-mate Remote Management System