The 406, 407 and 409 compact articulated loaders are powered by 2.5-litre JCB Diesel by Kohler engines that meet Tier 4 Final without the need for a diesel particulate filter.
- 406 entry-level model boasts a 50-hp mechanical engine, while the 64-hp 407 and 74-hp 409 come with a water-cooled, electronically controlled engine
- 407 features 58% higher peak torque output and the 409 has a 20% torque boost at an engine speed of 1,500 rpm
- Temperature-controlled cooling fan operates only when required
- Optional high speed transmission and high-flow auxiliary hydraulic options available on the 407 model
- Revised joystick controls incorporate gear change and hydraulic multifunction control
- Available with a 100% differential lock in the front axle
- Upgraded cab environment with a new instrument panel
- TM180 and TM220 telescopic boom models offer lift capacities of 3,968 and 4,850 lbs. and maximum lift heights of 177 in.