The new HDC200 and HDC250 are designed for drilling applications for the larger SDS-max and spline hammers. These flexible systems are universal in nature in that they are not tool specific. These units connect directly to a Bosch dust extractor (vacuum), and the air suction through one of the two specially designed air chambers sucks the unit to the wall. The second air chamber allows the drilling bit to pass through for the actual dust collection process.
- Feature the integrated 1-3/8” dust port, which fits the Bosch vacuum nozzle. Dust port adaptors (sold separately) are also available to convert the dust port to either 1-1/4” or 2” vacuum nozzles.
- Maximum bit diameter of 2-1/2”
- Drilling diameters from 5/8” to 1-3/8”
- Designed for larger (core bit) diameters up to 6”
- Optimized for diameters from 1-1/2” up to 5”
- Both products available in May 2014