The E3Nitro nitrogen-assisted equalizing system provides the versatility haulers with East Coast trailers need to run in 3+1, 3+2 or 3+3 spread-axle configurations.
- Nitrogen accumulator allows oscillation around central self-tracking pivot points to provide proportionate weight distribution in each axle grouping
- Designed for up to 85-ton-capacity trailers and can carry 74,100 lbs. (24,700 lbs. per axle) in a 3+3 configuration
- Hydraulically sets axle load capacity and keeps it there as the system equalizes up and down articulation
- Provides the flexibility to travel legally in 47 states (continental U.S. minus California)
- Spreader can be removed and the trailer can operate as a four-axle configurations