L. M. Scofield Company announces the release of SCOFIELD Selectseal Plus, the latest addition to its environmentally-friendly, sustainable concrete systems. Selectseal Plus provides wet-slip resistance while forming a tough abrasion- and stain-resistant gloss finish.
- Low-odor, self-crosslinking, urethane fortified acrylic concrete sealer designed to protect interior uncolored or previously stained concrete surfaces.
- At its natural spread rate of 400 sq. ft. per gallon, this high-solids product is capable of delivering a full 1.0 mils of protection.
- Proprietary nanotechnology enables slip resistance even when wet
- Certified to meet UL 410 for Slip Resistance of Floor Surface Materials
- Can meet ANSI, ASTM and NFSI traction standards
- Applied by traditional, foam, microfiber, or lamb's-wool applicators, as well as by conventional, air-assisted, airless, or HVLP spray equipment.
- Tested and approved for use over LITHOCHROME Tintura Stain, LITHOCHROME Chemstain Classic, LITHOCHROME Color Hardener, SCOFIELD Formula One Liquid Dye Concentrate, SCOFIELD Texturetop and SCOFIELD Revive Color Refresher, where a gloss finish is desired and local air quality regulations prohibit the use of products containing more than 100 grams per liter of volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Available in one gal. cans and five gal. pails