Makita has released a new 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Recipro Saw, model XRJ01/Z. It's the latest addition to Makita's expanding 18V LXT Series.
- Compact size, weighs only 3.9 lbs.
- Features an exclusive dual-position on/off switch that allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
- Engineered for cutting PVC, copper pipe, and conduit, and is an ideal solution for plumbers and remodelers taking on applications in close-quarters
- The XRJ01/Z has a variable speed motor with 0-3,000 strokes-per-minute and a ½" length stroke for efficient cutting.
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal
- Additional features include a built-in L.E.D. light, electric brake, and a lock-off switch lock for added convenience.
- Powered by the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery.
- The XRJ01 is a kit and includes the tool, two - 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries and the ENERGY STAR qualified Rapid Optimum Charger, as well as one recipro saw blade, hex wrench, and tool case. The XRJ01Z includes the tool only.