The upgraded Brokk 400 electric, remote-controlled demolition machine includes a larger undercarriage for heavy tracking applications and enhanced stability when operating with heavier attachments such as metal shears and scabblers.
- Includes a bigger drive axis, rollers and sidetracks and an improved hydraulic system with more efficient fluid flow
- Outriggers provide a wide base that evenly distributes weight and provides more stability
- High chassis setup and heavy-duty rubber tracks make it easy to maneuver over rubble piles and obstacles
- Can handle attachments up to 1,420 lbs. and features a hydraulic quick-hitch system
- Weighs 11,240 lbs. and is 63 in. wide and nearly 81 in. tall
- 30-kW electric motor provides emissions-free operation in confined areas
- Robust, three-part boom can operate at angles of up to 30° and reach 22 ft. horizontally and 24 ft. vertically