The 1600XD4 4X4 utility vehicle comes standard with two rows of bench seating, enabling it to seat four crew members comfortably. The vehicle has a 1,325-lb. payload capacity and can tow up to 1,300 lbs.
- 14.2-cu.-ft. steel cargo bed can hold a maximum of 660 lbs.
- 22-hp, 1,007cc three-cylinder OHV diesel engine
- Automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT) with low- and high-gear ratios
- Top speed of 25 mph in high gear and 10.5 mph in low gear
- User-selectable four-wheel-drive capability and locking rear differential
- Four-wheel independent suspension with MacPherson struts on the front wheels and a double A-arm “wishbone” suspension on the rear axle
- Welded-steel frame with advanced powder-coat protection
- Features include a front brush guard, mud flaps, automotive-quality front cowl, tubular steel ROPS, three-point seat belts and standard roof and windshield