The HP750 and XP825 are powered by a Cummins QSB6.7 engine that meets Tier 4 Final requirements using a diesel oxidation catalyst and selective catalyst reduction aftertreatment system, with no diesel particulate filter required.
- HP750 produces 750 cfm at 150 psi and the XP825 delivers 825 cfm at 125 psi
- Cool-box design improves performance when operating in high ambient conditions
- Large fuel tank offers nine hours of runtime at full load
- Heavy-duty tandem axle trailer with 7-gauge steel fenders
- Intuitive full-color digital display and back-lit LED gauges provide instant access to critical information
- Side-by-side oil coolers allow for easy cleaning, while wide service doors provide safe access to routine service points