Schien's Alliance dump bodies are sheet-and-post-type aluminum bodies that can be ordered in three different configurations weighing from 2,065 lb. to 2,510 lb. to suit your desired durability and payload needs. Schien says the 6061 T6 aluminum it uses to make the bodies is 17% harder than 5454 H34 alloy (said to be the most common aluminum used in dump bodies).
- Beds combining 3/16-in. and 1/4-in. material weighs 2,065 lb.
- 1/4-in. material all around weighs 2,270 lb.
- Beds combining 1/4-in. and 3/8-in. material weighs 2,510 lb.
- Unibody design (no crossmembers)
- Door heights: 36 in. to 72 in.
- Capacities : 8 cu. yd. to 30 cu. yd.