The Loegering Eliminator is a non-hydraulic attachment for skid steer or compact track loaders that has no moving parts and is the most cost-effective rake in its class. It was called the Eliminator because it "eliminates" the manual labor of edge work as it is low profile and operators can push material right to an edge.
- The teeth are designed to loosen tough soil in both forward and reverse, as well as are able to create a smooth final grade
- Can be used for removing shrubs and small vegetation
- Operators can go from an uncleared lot to a finished seedbed with one attachment
- Ideal for use along driveways, walks and curbs
- Multiple sizes of the Eliminator attachment available to fit an operator’s needs: 42", 72" and 84"