Little Beaver makes transportation from site to site faster and easier with its Lone Star truck-mounted LS T1 geotechnical drill rig. It gives engineers and soil technicians an efficient, rugged and dependable drill for standard penetration tests (SPT) and sampling through tough soils in nearly any environment.
- Can be mounted to the bed of a small truck or flatbed with Little Beaver’s specially designed frames, or on a rugged, lightweight, single-axle trailer that is equipped with a 2-in. hitch, three leveling jacks and a spare tire
- Comes with Little Beaver’s SSK1 soil sampling kit, including a tower, pulley, third hydraulic valve and steel cathead
- ?Kit allows users to perform standard penetration tests with Little Beaver’s optional 140-lb, safety hammer, split spoon samplers and AWJ drilling rod
- Solid stem augers are available in 3- to 8-in. diameters
- Unit is capable of drilling 6-in. boreholes down to 100 feet; two sizes of hollow stem augers that can drill down to 60 feet are also available
- Hinged shuttle plate allows users to swing the rotary aside for quick and easy access to the borehole