SideJob cargo racks allow you to carry materials on the side of a vehicle, as well as gain a functional workspace.
- Material placed at eye level for easier laying out of stud lines and cutouts for windows and doors
- Can carry up to eight sheets of 1/2-in. drywall, nine sheets of 1/2-in. plywood and 32 2x4s (per rack)
- Constructed of 3/8" x 2 1/2" powder-coated steel with an acid-washed, primed, powder-coated finish
- Installation takes only a few minutes and requires no tools
- Top of the rack incorporates a mounting bracket that slips over the vehicle's existing ladder rack to hold it firmly in place
- Base attached with a hook and cam strap to a secure location under the vehicle
- Custom brackets can be made to fit almost any van or truck rack