This Pin Grabber Coupler maintains tool position in the event of hydraulic pressure loss, and the operator can positively verify from the cab that the coupler is locked.
- Available for factory and retrofit installations on all Cat D, E and F Series excavator models 311 through 390
- Includes a wedge-lock system for primary pin retention and a positive secondary latch
- Short-profile design reduces tip radius for added digging power, greater fill ratios and fuel conservation
- Debris shield completely covers the top of the coupler
- Lifting eye with redesigned shape accepts larger shackle sizes and enhances stability of the shackle
- Simplified maintenance via a central greasing block
- Specialty designs include a narrow frame version to accommodate certain competitive buckets and a trencher version that fits within the width of the smallest trenching buckets