The R520LC-9A DM (Demolition) is equipped with a tilting cab and high reach arm to enhance performance when tackling large demolition projects, whether it’s tearing down buildings or cleaning up debris.
- Features a powerful, fuel-efficient 352 hp (263 kW) Cummins Interim Tier 4/Stage IIIB QSX11.9 engine with torque rise of up to 50%
- Maximum working reach of 47’ 1” (14,360 mm) and a maximum working height of 85’ 8” (26,120 mm)
- Enhanced hydraulic valves, precision-designed variable volume piston pumps, fine-touch pilot controls and enhanced travel functions make for smooth and easy operation.
- Enlarged cab comes with a see-through upper skylight, a larger and one-piece right-side glass, safety glass windows on all sides and a closeable sunshade and a reduced front window seam
- Variable speed fan clutch, two-stage auto decel system and economy mode help to conserve fuel and reduce environmental impact