The MLT 960 telescopic loader features an all-new Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) gearbox for smooth drive operation while maintaining maximum tractive effort at any speed. The transmission control reacts to the demand on the machine to provide the correct torque and speed automatically without interruption.
- 141-hp Tier 4 Interim John Deere diesel engine
- Reinforced Dana axles ensure no drop in torque from 0 to 25 mph
- Inching pedal assists in managing forward movement and hydraulic-powered attachment speed separate from the vehicle engine speed
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics bring 3,900 psi of pressure and a flow rate of 47.7 gpm
- Manitou-patented, Duplex boom provides 360 degrees of visibility
- Drive, boom and hydraulic functions are all controlled by the JSM (joystick, switch & move) control
- Quick-fit mounting system connects easily to a wide range of Manitou-tested attachments
- Highly-visible, side-mounted interactive dashboard digitally displays the hour meter, speed, travel direction and maintenance reminders
- Maximum capacity: 13,200 lbs.
- Maximum lift height: 29 ft. 6 in.
Brochure: Manitou MLT 960 Telescopic Loader