The BS 50-4As and BS 60-4As vibratory rammers are powered by a 4-cycle, 3.2-hp GX 100 Honda engines that feature a low oil shutoff technology to protect the engine. When the unit is started the sensor detects if the machine has no or low oil and does not allow the engine to start.
- Purge bulb evacuates air from fuel line
- Compensated carburetor maintains optimum air-fuel ratio for up to three times longer air filter change intervals
- Four-stage air filtration system includes a main element with 20% more capacity than previous design
- Cyclonic pre-filter designed for more efficient dirt removal
- Fourth stage "last chance" filter that prevents dust ingestion during filter changes