Baseplan Enterprise is specifically designed to meet the needs of the rental and equipment industry. From equipment maintenance to field service management, Baseplan Enterprise creates an unprecedented level of control over business processes and supply chain management in a fast and easy to use Microsoft Windows system.
- Complex company structures are catered for with the ability to consolidate financial reports
- Any number of branches can be controlled, including time offsets for different time zones, branch profit and loss reporting, branch defaults, and inter-branch services such as equipment transfers
- Detailed, role-based security methodology has been integrated to allow very granular security control; users only see menu options they can access, reports they can run and form functions they are permitted to use
- Allows for user reports generated in Crystal or SQL Reporting Services to be integrated
- Reports can be scheduled to automatically run at certain times of the day when integrated with SQL SSRS and SharePoint
- Can be connected to other systems providing further integration; data can be exposed to external applications (security controlled), and the system can be connected to mobile data entry devices such as the in-vehicle terminal system