The compact, yet powerful JM-1450 electric jet from General Pipe Cleaners uses high-pressure water to clear drain lines clogged with grease, sand, sludge and ice. Thrust pulls the hose down the line, pressure cuts through tough grease stoppages, and water flow flushes it away for wall to wall cleaning action.
- 34-in. overall height; remove the easily detachable hose reel and the height drops to just 14-1/2", so the jet fits more easily into the trunk of a car.
- Powered by a 1-1/2 hp (13 amp) sealed motor with GFCI that drives a 1500 psi, 1.7 gpm triplex pump.
- Vibra-pulse helps the hose slide around tight bends in small lines and down long runs, allowing the flow rate to remain the same whether Vibra-pulse is on or off
- 150-ft. capacity hose reel with reel brake is mounted on a heavy-duty frame with 8-in.semi-pneumatic tires
- Safety features include a thermal relief valve to protect the pump from heat damage, as well as a backflow check valve and inlet filter. An optional spray wand is available