The latest addition to Isuzu Commercial Truck's N-Series diesel trucks, the NPR-XD at 16,000 lb. GVWR, bridges the gap between the NPR-HD at 14,500 lb. and the 17,950-lb.-GVWR model NQR. The NPR-XD standard cab will be available in 109-, 132.5-, 150-, and 176-in. wheelbases and deliver body/payload capacities from 9,281 to 9,490 lb. The crew cab will be available in 150- and 176-in. wheelbases with body/payload ranging from 8,711 to 8,779 lb.
- Gross axle-weight ratings of 6,630 lb. front and 11,020 lb. rear
- 19.5-in. wheels and 225/70R-19.5F 12-ply low-rolling-resistance tires
- Isuzu 5.2-L turbo-diesel engine and six-speed automatic transmission
- 215 hp and 452 lb.-ft. of torque at 1,850 rpm
- Isuzu 24 Months/60,000 miles Covered Maintenance Program