The Simpson Strong-Tie ET-HP anchoring adhesive is the latest product to receive “cracked concrete” recognition in compliance with ICC-ES AC308. It is a two-component, high-solids epoxy system for use as a high-strength, non-shrink anchor grouting material for threaded rod and rebar doweling into concrete and masonry.
- ET-HP is code-listed under the current IBCR/IRCR for cracked and uncracked concrete per ICC-ES ESR-3372 and for masonry per IAPMO UES ER-241
- Suitable for use under static and seismic loading conditions in cracked and uncracked concrete
- It can be used for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Features an easy hole-cleaning procedure with no power brushing required
- Made in the United States