Viridian Reclaimed Wood had added several new products to its line of engineered reclaimed hardwood flooring. The line extensions include American Classic White Oak, Old Growth Douglas Fir, Fishtail Oak, and the in-demand Rustic Jakarta Market Blend.
- American White Oak, originating from the Northeastern United States, is derived from reclaimed white oak used to ship heavy cargoes via railcar across the country. It possesses a time-tested traditional look, precision milled with just enough nail holes, knots and other character to indicate it is reclaimed.
- Old Growth Douglas-Fir flooring features rich character from its prior life as a structural beam in an old warehouse. It provides an unmistakable vintage look with the performance of a smooth surface, precision-milled to be foot-friendly while remaining true to its industrial origins.
- Derived from shipping crates carrying imported railroad track, Viridian’s flagship Jakarta Market Blend comes in long lengths, punctuated by vertical jet-black lines where the tracks sat on the crates. The company precision-mills the face for tight-fitting installation while retaining the best qualities of the weathered original rustic face.
- The engineered flooring is 5/8 inches thick, with a thick wear layer suitable for residential and commercial applications.
- Old Growth Douglas-Fir is 5 inches wide, White Oak is 4 inches wide, and Jakarta Rustic and Fishtail Oak are 2-½ inches wide. Lengths are random, from 18 to 96 inches on all products.
- Made with an FSC Mix Credit, VOC-free, CARB 2-compliant, NAUF, nine-ply birch. The prefinished option features a 1/32 inch microbevel on all four edges; the unfinished option has square edges.
- Cbe used as wall paneling, and can contribute points toward LEED Credits: MRc3: (Materials Reuse), MRc4 (Recycled Content), MRc5 (Regional Materials) and MRc7 (Certified Wood).