The new Terex Finlay 883+ is designed to work after a primary crusher or on its own as frontline screening machine.
- Forward facing inclined modular configuration screenbox has a 4.8m x 1.5m top deck and a 4.8m x 1.5m bottom deck giving a total screening area of 155 square feet
- Hydraulic adjustment can be used to vary the angle of the screen box between 13° to 19°
- Top deck of screenbox can be fitted with a variety of screening media including; tines, bofor bars, punched plate and mesh; bottom deck can be fitted with mesh or cascade fingers
- Three hydraulically folding discharge conveyors allow for maximum stockpiling capacity and associated benefits of rapid set up and tear down times
- Additional features of the machine include; galvanized access ladders and catwalks fitted as standard to both sides of the screen box. Hydraulic raising of the screenbox discharge end provides additional clearance for screenbox and fines transfer conveyor maintenance