The Terex Finlay 893 is designed for working in quarrying, mining, construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal, ore and aggregate applications.
- Modular configuration screen box with 20’ x 6’ top deck and 18’ x 6’ bottom deck screen
- Screen box can accept bofor bars, screen harps, woven mesh, punch plate and cascade fingers
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 14° to 18°
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 24 in. to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing
- All stockpiling conveyors are hydraulic angle adjustable with hydraulic extending head sections for maximum discharge & stockpile height
- Apron feeder angle adjustable, lower position to accommodate crusher feed, high position provides reduced feeder incline angle when operated in direct feed mode from excavator/loader