The 20/25/30/32 BC-9 series 4-wheel electric counterbalance forklifts feature advanced drive and lift performance which make them ideal for applications such as warehouses, bottling plants, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities.
- Brushless AC motors provide improved efficiency and reduced maintenance costs
- Curve Control feature limits travel speed based on turning radius, reducing speed for smoother turning operation
- Load Indicator System measures the weight of the load the operator is lifting and activates a warning when load limit is exceeded
- Max travel speed (unloaded) of 11 mph
- Load capacities: 20 BC-9 = 4,000 lbs, 25 BC-9 = 5,000 lbs, 30 BC-9 = 6,000 lbs, 32 BC-9 = 6,400 lbs
- Max gradeability (loaded): 20 BC-9 = 34%, 25 BC-9 = 20%, 30 BC-9 = 18%, 32 BC-9 = 17%